Joint use attachments can be difficult, expensive and the source of conflict. New regulations and FCC rules make it even more important. Varasset's joint use module blends asset management, work management, custom billing, mobile inspections and notification.
- Pole, attachment and underground assets
- Contracts, permits & complete attachment history
- Mobile software for field inspections
- Externally-facing web-portal to enhance and automate 3rd party communications
Whether you are a pole owner or attacher, Varasset has invoicing features you need.
- Track all attachments, their locations and history
- Identify and resolve asset ownership issues
- Keep billing data accurate and up-to-date
- Rate-driven invoicing, connected directly to pole & attachment records
- Integrated field inspections, corrections and preventive maintenance
Varasset Audit enables inspectors to collect detailed field data, including:
- GPS coordinates & other asset characteristics
- Conditions or violations
- Digital photos & videos
Varasset allows you to configure your own specific business rules. Varasset's automated workflows and condition-based notifications reduce labor and improve responsiveness.
Notifications can be routed to internal or external email addresses, or to groups of users.
Alerts, which can be triggered by business rules or conditions, can flag safety hazards, incomplete tasks or important notes.
NJUNS is a member-owned nonprofit consisting of over 1,500 US electric utilities, communication providers, wireless companies and public agencies. Designed to facilitate communication between pole owners and attachers, NJUNS is built on the Varasset platform.
We offer a Varasset/NJUNS interface to enhance and improve your NJUNS experience. You can create custom queries and reports, automate ticket creation & updates, and use the “bulk update” function to increase efficiency.